Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Just want to say thanks
Paul-
Dooley
Administrator
Post Just want to say thanks
on: March 24, 2015, 05:07

Hey guys,

I just want to take a minute to thank every single one of you for being an AG member.

Currently, I know there is only a small handful of people commenting, but over the next several weeks I'm going to work on inviting more folks to join the conversation.

That said, I want to encourage you to visit the forum often so we can really get something special going.

I plan to be around more myself to help make this happen.

Thanks again!

Paul

OneDay
Helper
Post Re: Just want to say thanks
on: May 10, 2015, 02:25

Haven't posted in a bit but I;m still a huge fan of the site and listen to the podcast weekly! Great job Paul and keep up the good job. We appreciate everything you have done and will continue to do.

Choco
on: May 12, 2015, 23:09

Paul,

I totally agree with OneDay.

I cannot thank you enough for creating and being an inspirational creator of AG... There are many days that I feel that I am not ok, but all the resources including your book, podcast and AG forums has been helping me go forward. Your "No matter what, you are gonna be ok." at the end of the podcast has been my favorite mantra.

Thank you, Paul:)

Gurumiche
Expert
on: May 29, 2015, 04:48

I'll say as well, thanks Paul for what you do. I too will try to get a few more people on here. Keep up the good work and let's make this the forum to come to when in need of a "helping hand."

William
on: June 1, 2015, 15:49

I'm very appreciative of the podcast and the book "How to stop Anxious Thinking" which I am currently working through. I am doing much better now that I was a few months ago in no small part because of your work. Thank you so much Paul!

Rock
on: June 5, 2015, 04:10

Hi Paul,
Add me to the long list of people who offer you a great big thank you!! If you read what I wrote in the "suggestion" topic area that pretty much sums up the last year or so... Last fall I was in pieces and today I am not... I look forward to your latest podcasts, I know you have been going to school a lot and there haven't been as many podcasts as usual, but I look forward to what you do release...
So, Thank you very much for being such a big part of my healing.
Rock

Michelle
on: October 23, 2015, 21:13

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Lotte
on: November 15, 2015, 22:49

Quote from Paul Dooley on March 24, 2015, 05:07
Hey guys,

I just want to take a minute to thank every single one of you for being an AG member.

Currently, I know there is only a small handful of people commenting, but over the next several weeks I'm going to work on inviting more folks to join the conversation.

That said, I want to encourage you to visit the forum often so we can really get something special going.

I plan to be around more myself to help make this happen.

Thanks again!

Paul

Hi Paul,

I'm new here, living in England and by chance came acros your website. I really wasn't sure what to expect when I clicked anxietyguru.com (thought the name was funny and wondered if this was a serious site or just something a little silly to cheer people up) but soon realised what an amazing resource it is with a nice hint of humour! Love it. Working my way through your books and podcasts and can honestly say I'm already feeling less anxious and stressed thanks to you.

Please keep doing what you do I'm already a huge fan.

Thank you so much. Lotte

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.07 seconds.