Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Helpful Book
Deb
Post Helpful Book
on: April 8, 2015, 16:25

Hi if you like more reading which I sometimes do I am now reading this book called Hardwiring Happiness: The new brain science of contentment calm, and confidence by rick Hanson . I found this book in my class for mindfulness. The book goes into a lot of detail of the science of the brain and how you can change your thinking. He describes the brain as a muscle and gets stronger with the more you exercise it. In general this book helps you think more positively . Let me know if anyone has read it or thoughts . 🙂

William
Post Re: Helpful Book
on: April 10, 2015, 02:45

I get some type of newsletter from him every week or so. I think it's called "Just One Thing" (JOT). It's been good for me to have that available to read. I have received many good insights from them. I have never read his book. I may go and check it out.

Deb
on: April 12, 2015, 19:28

Oh I will have to check out the newsletters!

Eddie
on: June 9, 2016, 18:43

No sure if you see this Deb as this was posted a while back. I have heard of the book and what I have read of it, its good. Another good book is The Element. This book is a great because it moves my focus on myself to do something that my heart desires career wise or entertainment.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.