Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lifes Struggles...
Gurumiche
Expert
Post Lifes Struggles...
on: July 22, 2015, 04:16

AG Family,

How is everyone? Hope you are all enjoying the summer weather.

So, this morning, found out my Pop's has glaucoma. There is damage to his eyesight, but it is too soon to know the extent. Surprisingly, I'm not feeling as anxious as I thought I would be. Spoke with my cousin, who said no matter what, we will all be fine. This is not a life threatening situation but a life altering situation. Glass half full right?

Anyway, how do some of you cope with life's surprises? I feel as if I need to cry, but what good will it do? I feel an empty feeling as if I should do something YET I know there is nothing I can do except stay strong and have faith the damage is minimal.

Be well everyone,
Arturo

Sarah
Expert
Post Re: Lifes Struggles...
on: November 11, 2015, 23:08

Sorry about your father's health.
Sometimes a good cry can release the pressure. just don't get caried away with sadness.

I had a great summer. 🙂

Gurumiche
Expert
Post Re: Lifes Struggles...
on: June 20, 2016, 00:36

I know this many months late but thanks for the note Sarah. Glad to report the damage was minimal and he was able to go back to work. Yeah, a little cry here and there works wonders. And definitely agree with not letting sadness get out of hand. That can lead to some serious stuff like depression or agoraphobia.

Be well.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.024 seconds.