Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Buzzing sensations
Evan
Post Buzzing sensations
on: June 27, 2016, 17:58

Alright I know posted here about twitching and spasms which I have had for 6 months now but now I'm getting buzzing in my hands and feet is this a common symptom for anxiety suffers. For those who have twitches did you get the buzzing sensations I got a feeling this symptom is gonna stick for a long time since it makes me think of all the Brain diseases. The buzzing just started like 2 weeks ago ugh if it was just buzzing I wouldn't be tripping but I got all the spasms in my calfs, face, and fingers to go with it plus alot of other symptoms. If you have personally dealt or currently dealing please respond that is why we are on this forum to begin with ha I wish all of you well.

Eddie
Post Re: Buzzing sensations
on: July 12, 2016, 17:27

Hello Evan, I had a similar sensation in my feet but it cleared up. I attribute this to how and where I sit. Pay attention to how you are sitting. I have been driving different cars and in the manual transmission cars, I can feel this more. I stand in one spot at work since I have a standing desk so my toes feel tingling too. I have posted in other areas of the site that movement helps a lot. I hope this helps.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.026 seconds.